My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bringing back the "25 Random Things"

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
 
1. I didn't like playing with dogs.. until P came.. she's now sleeping in my bed. :)
2. I love Piglet.

3. I miss the 3 Musketeers chocolate, does anyone know where I can still get one?

 4. I love eating at Red Ribbon. Used to have a great time with J. Spaghetti, Drinks, Coffee Crunch, and Chicken Empanada.
5. I joined Game Ka Na Ba in 2005.. and I WON!!!
6. I love reading books.
7. I love chocolates.
8. I love surprises.
9. I want to go to Singapore with X.
10. I want to learn more things about baking.
11. I always wanted to have Honda CRV.
12. I consider myself lucky. I usually win things in contests/raffles/games.
13. I don't SING
14. I don't DANCE
15. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a an actress.
16. I can sit for hours in front of the computer just playing Bejeweled. or any yahoo games.
17. I hate dinuguan, karekare, bopis, and other food that doesn't look nice
18. I love the 'amoy-tubig' scented perfumes/colognes
19. I want to lose weight. And I'm trying. Still trying hard.
20. I cried watching the last part of Do-Re-Mi (movie of Regine, Donna & Mikee).. the part where they are reunited. That movie never fails to make me cry (even if I've seen that part for more than 10 times already)
21. I usually arrive a meeting place earlier than everybody because I hate being late. That's why I don't like people who are often late.
22. I am ALWAYS excited for my birthday.. plans or no plans, surprises or no surprises, party or no party, I am ALWAYS excited, I always look forward to my birthday.
 23. I love watching chick-flicks.
24. I can not wait for September. CSI. Gossip Girl. Grey's Anatomy. Desperate Housewives. Modern Family. Vampire Diaries. Cougar Town. I.love.series.
 25. I am an SATC fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails