My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, March 28, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #18

It's Monday.

Starting my week right by being positive, and grateful. :)

1. 7 Habits. With only more than a month with the Company, I have been to two informative and productive trainings already. Keep 'em coming!

2. Contests and Prizes. I won again. Thank you Cebu Pacific and Greenwich for your twitter contests. Follow them and who knows, you might win a prize, too. :)

3. Scramble. For serving as my dinner last night, when there was no other thing to eat. :p

4. Cebu Pacific. For making my life stressful, once again. Believe it or not, this is a positive thing. Our clients, watch out because I'll launch this project within one month. :)

5. Groupon, Ensogo, Cashcashpinoy, Buyanihan, Metrodeal, Dealgrocer, Pakyaw. You take my money away from me, but the good deals I've been getting from you are really fantastic. More discounts, please. :)


Anyone you want to thank today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails