My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For #37


They say the only constant thing in this world is Change. I agree.

And I have several things and persons to thank for bringing out the positive changes in me these past months.


1. David's Salon. Ensogo. Yes, this is mababaw but I am really loving my new hair color. :)

2. E. for the gym subsidy, which is one reason I am enjoying the treadmill these days.

3. My iPhone & the treadmill. I seem to be on drugs when I have earphones hooked and I'm on a treadmill. I sometime fight the urge to dance (I really don't know how to dance) while running when Moves Like Jagger is playing.

4. The rain. For bringing in the cold bed weather. Thus, making it easier for me to sleep at night.

5. Twitter. For allowing my endless RT's. Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails