My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #26

Whew! How long has it been since I last posted 5 Things I'm Thankful For?


I want to keep this short and simple. :)


1. Tony Hsieh. For the lessons. For your stories. For the Zappos culture.


2. ex-IRemit Friends. For replying to our Christmas Party invite. Yipee! I'm really excited about this. :)


3. Holidays. Who doesn't love the holidays? A long weekend coming up. And another non-working Monday the weekend after. Woohoo!
Source


4. Windows Movie Maker. You make things easier for me.


5. More Friends. For reasons that cannot be disclosed (yet).


Thank you. :)


Do you have someone you want to thank today? Go ahead, and brighten someone's day with a simple "thank you". :)


Have a Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails