My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, October 10, 2011

John & Yoko

I'm not a fan of Japanese food.


But the boyfriend is. So, I bought a good deal from CashCashPinoy last month.


Php500 only for Php1000 worth of food and drinks at John & Yoko.


John & Yoko has a branch in Greenbelt 5.


We arrived 7ish, and it was jam-packed. We were 7th of the waiting list, but it took merely 10 minutes for us to get a table.


We were actually hesitant on using the voucher because we should consume Php1000 worth, and it might be too much for the two of us.


Surprisingly (really, we were surprised!), our bill was Php1200++. We shouldn't have ordered the drinks. Hahaha!


Here's what we had:


L-R: Ebi Tempura, Salmon in Wasabi Cream, Fried Maki
I forgot to take a picture of our drinks, but I had Strawberry Yakult, while the boyfriend had red iced tea (kalamansi). 


Overall, food was okay. This is considering my first statement (I'm not a Jap food fan). We left John & Yoko with happy & full tummies. Hahaha!


Will I come back? Sure, if someone will treat me. Their prices are not that expensive naman. I just don't like the ambiance, the lighting was a bit dark for my taste.


Have you tried John & Yoko?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails