My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #28

December!


My 2nd most favorite month of the year (1st belongs to February).


I am excited about a lot of things. Christmas. Parties. Gifts. Bonus. Games. Holidays.


Back to the real point of this post, I am thankful for the following:


1. U! Happy Event. For the countless opportunities they've given me and the other volunteers to help out and make our beneficiary kids enjoy their day with magic shows, film showing, games, dancing, singing, and a lot more! Looking forward to more events this December and in the coming years. :)


Like them on Facebook
2. Work. Time flies so fast. One year na ko sa Feb! Thank you for making my work enjoyable, fun, and for providing the well-needed stress sometimes. Hehe.


3. Travel-filled 2011. This deserves a separate post, but let me just enumerate the provinces/cities I've been to this year. Boracay (2x). Davao. Tuguegarao. Cauayan. Santiago. Cebu. Baguio. (Can I count Laguna & Cavite? Hahaha!)


4. Starbucks! In September, I vowed not to have coffee from Starbucks, Coffee Bean or any other coffee shops. Ok na ako sa timpla ni Ate Lilia. :) But same with the frenzy THE Starbucks planner creates, I gave in. And drank too much. I got two planners! Hahaha! (Wag akong pandilatan ng mata, I didn't earn all the stickers by drinking. I treated some colleagues, my sister, I held meetings...and the list goes on. Hahaha!)


5. Boracay! For a relaxing and fun-filled weekend. Till next year! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails