My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #23

It's been 3 weeks since I last posted something here, have I been that busy?


Well, I always wanted to start with the usual "5 Things I'm Thankful For" list before I post some other random things.


So, here goes my current list.


1. iPhone. Oh, you keep me up-to-date with the latest movies. I get to watch films I've missed in the big screen, in my iPhone. :)


2. Ate L. For keeping me awake every morning. Thanks for the coffee. :)


3. Friends. They keep my mornings alive and kicking. They help me start my day with a smile


4. Friends. Real friends. Excited for Davao and Boracay this year. :)


5. My Sister. No specific reason actually, just happy she's here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails