My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SALE ALERT!

Last Saturday, while stuck on traffic, a streamer posted in the overpass caught my eyes.


I wasn't able to take a photo of the streamer,
just this during the event itself.
OMG!


I went ga-ga after seeing that. I was so excited, that come Monday morning, I kept looking at the clock. Waiting for 9am. When it hit 8:55, I went out immediately and anticipated a long elevator-waiting-time. Hahaha! I wanted to be the first! :p


There were really lots of pairs ON SALE. Some were not my type though. Anyway, let the pictures do the talking. :)


I heart these, but too expensive.
I think it's because of the 'Gisele Bundchen' brand.
This sells for Php700-900, I think.
Flats, ranging from Php400 to Php1200
More pairs at Php400 to Php900
I love colors!
I think these are Php400 per pair.
I really love the one on the left, but it's still mahal for me. Priced at Php800.
The picture doesn't do justice to this pair's violet/purple color.
The strap's like dark pink. Got this for Php400.
I got this first & last pair of plain pink wedge for Php350.
What a steal, right? :)
They also have pairs for MEN.
Php400 per pair
I was supposed to get this for X, but he didn't like red. So, no can do.
This is Php650 na lang.
The sale is on until Friday, August 19. 
Grab a pair! :)
PSEC (Tektite) Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails