My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, May 21, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For #34

I am thankful for a lot of things these past few days & weeks. I'll limit my list to 5 and save the others for future posts..

1. Ensogo. How many times will I be thanking group-buying sites? Well, as long as they give me the chance to try out new things. :)

2. Movement & Ciara Sotto (feeling close? Hahaha!). For my first exciting and amazing pole class. I really enjoyed that one hour. Looking forward to more classes this month!

3. BBM. For allowing me to reconnect with a 'long, lost' friend. :)

4. Chili's. For Margarita Madness and bottomless nachos & salsa.

5. J. The nonstop bb chat we had yesterday was what I needed. 

Happy Monday everyone! 
Have a great week! :)





*This was supposed to be published last week. I don't know why I forgot to do so. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails