My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, June 11, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For #35

Hello, dear readers!


It's been awhile since my last decent post. (How many times have I said this line in my past blog posts? A LOT!)


Anyway, I'd like to start my week right by being grateful. :)


1. J. Thank you for being there, always. You may not have given me the pieces of advice I wanted to hear these past few weeks, but I am really thankful that you're always there to listen to my whines and silly stories.


2. The Beauty Department. I want to try this out soon! Fish-tail-braid. 


3. Summit Wellness Center. For the ever reliable and near-the-office gym facilities. You'll see me more often in the coming days, weeks, and months. :)


4. Grey's Anatomy. For your season finale, which made me cry. Really cry. I just wish you didn't let Lexie die. You could have chosen Kepner instead of Lexie (IMO). Thanks for making me cry. I realized that I needed to let the tears flow, just like that.. I can't wait for your next season.


5. Desperate Housewives. Another series finale I had to watch. I loved how Lynette & Tom returned to each other's arms. Their "Yes, you" moment was really the time a tear fell. How I wish it was that easy for everyone to admit and express their love for the ONE TRUE LOVE.


Yes, it was a bit of tear-filled week for me last week. I was just glad I didn't watch the series finale of Desperate Housewvies and the season finale of Grey's in one sitting. I could have had a breakdown with those two episodes. Hahaha!


Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great week ahead of me. I hope that you do, too.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails