My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #27

While waiting for my ride, I decided it's again high time to write my to-thank-for list. :)


1. North Luzon troop. Such an energetic and very hospitable group. Thanks for a warm welcome in Cauayan, Santiago and Tuguegarao.


2. X's friends and colleagues. Yes, I'm making tampo with some who weren't able to send, but still happy that I was able to come up with a decent video.


3. Chicify. I sooo love your stuffs!


4. My dearest and cutest sister. For finishing my to-do list. Hahaha! (I now have an excel file of ALL my books!) --next kaya, list with pictures? Hahaha!


5. Group-buying sites. Although you make me spend a lot (and I mean, a LOT!), thanks still for making almost everything more affordable to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails