My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 Things I Am Thankful For #21

It's been a while since I last posted an entry. It was surely a busy month, make that months. And I am expecting a lot more of these busy-ness days in the coming months. Till the end of the year. Hahaha!


Well, anyway, here's my list of things to be thankful for. :)


1. Greenhills. Ooh, I missed you. And I surely showed how much I missed you when I bought 2 bags (and about to buy 1 more), and a few pieces of clothes. Hahaha!


2. Travel. Yes, I love to travel. And I love it more if I can travel for free. So, thank you to E as well for giving me the opportunity to travel. :)


3. Openrice.ph. For the Chelsea treat, and for allowing me to meet other food bloggers. Now, I just feel so amateur and I feel motivated to UP my food blog entries in OpenRice.


4. X, and my best couple friends. We've been doing an every other week movie and dinner dates. Is this a routine I'm seeing? I love hanging out with you guys. Love it that we agree to drink and dine in a place that's not that noisy, smoke-less, and not so crowded. Are we getting old? Hahaha!


5. Yaya Fe. It's been years (more than 10 years, I think) when I last saw my Yaya here in Manila. When I went to Cebu, I made sure to meet up with her and catch up. Thank you for treating me as your alaga again, and accompanying me to Taboan market to buy Danggit. Thank you also for taking care of me during my younger years, I owe you a lot. :)


Happy Sunday everyone! Let's go out, call someone, send an SMS or email a long-lost friend to show your gratitude. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails