My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Food Post!

My Cebu trip was packed with food! It's hard to travel alone as you are to decide on your own where to eat. It's a make or break thing. If you don't love the food you ordered, you'd have to suck it up and finish it. There's no one else to share a bite or finish it up for you. Hahaha! The disadvantage of traveling alone, huh? :p


Well, I tried out different restos for the sake of trying. Here's a preview. :)


From L-R: Double Chocolate Mousse, Fish & Chips (both from Dessert Factory in Ayala Mall), Chocolate Moist Cake (from The Tinder Box, in Mactan Airport)

You have any dish you can recommend when traveling to Cebu? Oh, aside from their famous Cebu Lechon ha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails