My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #23



Do you agree with me? Well, you should. :)


Here goes my list:


1. U! For the opportunity they're giving us, normal people, to help others (especially the kids). You want to join their next event? Visit U! Happy Events to know more. :)



2. Covert Affairs and White Collar. You make my Sundays bearable, and something to look forward to.
I so love Auggie! For a blind guy, he'll make the CSI people eat dust.
Uhmm, no offense meant for Danny Messer, though. :)

Loving this pair already. :)

3. E! Aside from the various travels in the past months, events naman these past and coming days. Honestly, I've been enjoying every single day working for the company. :)


4. Army Navy. Gosh, have you tried their Breakfast Burrito? To. Die. For. That's all I can say.
Yes, I'm addicted to this.
Can you offer half-servings, please? :)


5. I! Is this post about single letters? Hahaha! Anyway, I'm so glad I have a new phone already! :)


Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails