My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

No Good-byes, Just See You Later

I'd like to dedicate this post to a dear friend, F. Hahaha!
At least now I know someone's looking forward to my new posts. :p



Well, I really don't have anything to write about today.


So, just an extension of my "Things to be thankful for", 


I am thankful for dear friends.
Dear friends whom I shared office cubicles with.
Wonderful friends whom I shared pandesal, pancit canton, bacon, Chic-boy, Buddy's, Amber's with.
Special friends who enjoyed the birthday cakes I ordered from Sugarhouse, Purple Oven, and Red Ribbon.


Even though we have "semi"-parted ways, I know we'll always be friends.


Yuck, ang cheesy lang, no? :p
Wala talagang masabi. Hahaha!


But really, I'm thankful that I have these extreme friends. Who I know I can count on for anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails