My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #22

For my 22nd "5 Things", I think I can come up with more than five. :)


In no particular order, and very limited explanation, here goes my grateful list.


1. Dear sister. For being such a dear and great one. You're the greatest, actually. :)


2. CashCashPinoy. Spirals Buffet for 50% off! :D


3. Globe. Oh, I'm just excited. Hahaha!


4. U! Happy Events. For the opportunity they're giving people (like me) to help KIDS from different groups.

Do you want to join U! Event on July 16?
Visit their Facebook page to learn more.


5. Castle. You made my Bicol trip exciting. Hahaha!


6. Teeyah. For "2011: The Year So Far" post. I am tempted to do this. I'm just mustering more energy and gathering the time I need to reflect on my 1st great half of 2011. :)


7. X. Thank you. <3


8. Best Couple Friends. For our bi-monthly dates. Movies. Dinners. Coffee Drinks.


Miss our group already. Too bad we can't make it this Sat. :(
9. National Bookstore. Especially the NB Bestseller branch in Galleria. You make me bankrupt, but it's all worth it when I get to read the books I bought from your store. :)
Finally, a paperback edition. (source)




How about you, anyone you want to thank today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails