My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, January 30, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For #30

This is my 30th "Thankful" post. I have 70 more to go, before I turn 30.


Can I do that? I guess I just need to be more grateful. :)


I am thankful for the following:


1. Kick-off event. Yes! My party-planning skills are again put to a test. I can do this!


2. Book Depository. Hard-to-find books can now be easily found in this website. UK-based company that offers wide range of book titles and free shipping to anywhere in the world! What more can you ask for, right? :)


3. Group Buying Sites. Yes, I am still thankful because I get to experience things that I do not intend to buy at their regular price. :)


4. Cebu Pacific. Php542 for a one-way ticket (MLA-HKG) in Sept. :)


5. Temple Run. Yes, this makes waiting time more worthwhile and enjoyable. :)




Thank you for reading this post.




*Apologize for the lack of enthusiasm. In a hurry, and not so much in the mood to write. My thoughts are all floating in my mind. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails