My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

5 Things I'm Thankful For # 1

Part of my 30 things to do before 30 is to write down at least 100 "5 Things I'm Thankful For"...

Here goes my first one. :)

1. My closest friends. (J, T, and C) ---> my friends will figure out who is being represented by these letters in my future blogs.. :)

2. My laptop. ---> reason why I can blog almost anywhere.

3. My Work. ---> hard to believe, but yes, I enjoy my work amidst all the stress and hardships we encounter on a daily basis.

4. My List. ---> this list will help me keep focused in the coming years.

5. X. ---> we are only going through one of the hurdles in our lives, but I'm positive we will overcome this.

3 comments:

  1. Way, way back, i used to write down (daily) the things I am thankful for. You'll be surprised at all the things you will be able to thankful for. Big or small, it doesnt matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im thankful for 3 letters too... B, T and V... - Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenn, just saw this now. Who's B, T & V? :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails