My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Upcoming TV Series this September

I am a fan of TV series. My first love is Sex and The City. I bought a whole set of their dvds back in college just so I can play back all my favorite parts. :)

My love for series was extended to different types of series when I first watched CSI New York in AXN. Then came CSI Miami. Grey's Anatomy. Desperate Housewives. Las Vegas. North Shore. Gossip Girl. CSI Las Vegas. Dirty Sexy Money. How I Met Your Mother. Vampire Diaries. Pretty Little Liars. Cougar Town.

So, I can not wait for September to start. I can not wait to catch my favorite TV series. Thanks to Piratebay and Isohunt, I get to watch them for free. :)

Click here for more updates on Desperate Housewives. (Ooh, I love Bree's hair color. Will that color suit me?)
More of Gossip Girl in CWTV
I hope this season's How I Met Your Mother is better than last season.
Vampire Diaries
 Emmy Nominated, Modern Family
 An upcoming new series from CWTV, Nikita

How about you, do you have a favorite TV series?
Happy Sunday! :)

1 comment:

  1. don't forget this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUOmorwf8Wk&feature=related

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails