My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let Me Start with...

letting you all know that I'm new to blogging so bear with me.. :)


I always dreamt of being a good writer. Well, not a novelist of some sort but someone who can just write down her thoughts in a creative and entertaining way. I hope that with this blog, I learn how to do that. :)

I will write about things I love. Places I've visited. Restaurants I've tried. Friends I've gone out with. Events that just happened. Books I've read and I'm reading. Movies I've seen and I'm excited to see. Regular doses of celebrity news. My recent finds. Whatever exciting I stumble upon.


Well, that's it. WELCOME TO MY RANDOM THOUGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails