My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

5 Things I'm Thankful For #10

It's been months, I think, since I last posted my "5 Things I'm Thankful For".


I believe I cannot delay this any further.


1. Stylebible. For the amazing, wonderful, and exciting shopping experience we had yesterday. Kudos to Lhen & Patty for making the almost 4-hour spree more fun with their job & fashion-related anecdotes.


2. Isha Andaya. For such great tips on fashion, on how and what to wear during certain events. For the fantastic afternoon. For spending her time with us.


3. X. For laughing at my out-of-this-world jokes last night. hahaha!


4. My best friend, J. For your love and your willingness to spend a thousand more just for me. hahaha!


5. My cute sister, R. For downloading my TV series and copying my movies into a DVD. :)


How about you, want to thank anyone today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails