My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Laya Personal Dining

Early this year, I've seen Laya Personal Dining in various FB photo albums, food reviews, and the likes. I've been planning to visit Irene (the owner) and try out Laya.

As my post-birthday treat for X, we went there a week after his birthday.

I'm not much of a food critic so please do not expect culinary terms and grand words describing our experience. I might just come up with the words, "yummy", "super", "sweet", among others.

Here are the dishes that we had for our 6-course dinner. Enjoy!


Spiced Tuna Tartare with Wasabi Cream Sauce on Wanton Chips
Trio of Appetizers:
Crabstick & Cream Cheese Dumpling with Spicy Mango Sauce;
Shrimp & Chicken Wanton Bag with Thai Sweet Chili;
and Stirfried Kaffir Lime Pork in Lettuce Wrap
Shredded Chicken & Pomelo Salad
in Palm Sugar & Tamarind Dressing
Grilled Spice-crusted Chicken Strips
with Mixed Greens in Ginger Soy Dressing
Cocconut & Lime Sorbet
Fresh Lime & Mango Sorbet
Crispy Pork Belly in Brown Sugar Glaze
with Chili Coconut Taro and Organic Red Rice
Herb-Marinated US HangingTender Steak in a Red Wine & Rosemary Reduction
with Spiced Crushed Potatoes
Malay Pisang Goreng Banana Fritters in Gula Melaka Sugar Syrup
Dark Chocolate and Black Pepper Tart 
with Candied Ginger & Basil-infused Crème Anglaise
Turon with Chocnut Dip.
This 6-course set menu is priced at Php750.
Laya accepts lunch (Saturday & Sunday) and dinner (Friday & Saturday) reservations. 
They are usually fully booked every weekend so it would be better to reserve a table before going there.
Click here to know more about this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails