My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Stylebible Shopping Spree

This is the one I've been raving about.


I can now share because it's over already.


Yes, I won another raffle / contest.


This time, it's with Stylebible.


Honestly, I already forgot how I joined this contest.


I was surprised to see my name in their promo page.


I won Php12,000 worth of shopping spree. (With no less than the managing editor of Stylebible, Isha Andaya)


I don't have pictures from my camera to upload but grabbed some from Hal & Royce. (Thanks girls!) 


I'll post photos of the items I bought with my GC's next time.


2000 from Espada. 2000 from Luca. 4000 from Wade. 4000 from Maldita. Isn't life fun? :)

Royce. Star. Kat. ME. Isha. Hal
Just to add, because of this shopping spree, I was able to cross out "Buy a complete outfit" from my 30 Things to do before 30 list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails