My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sagada Adventure

You want to try something new? Are you ready for an adventure? Are you not afraid of heights?


If you've answered yes to all three questions, you can try and schedule a trip to Sagada!


I'm too tamad to write now, so let's do a photoblog. Detailed itinerary, fees and accommodations to be posted soon. :)


The famous yoghurt from Yoghurt House

X, by the hanging coffins

We spent too much time for breakfast so we all (expect for Kat)
ended up sitting in the jumpseat for the 6-hour Baguio to Sagada bus ride

Lambak. Talampas. Talon. Bundok. Bulubundukin. Burol. Kapatagan.
What else did we miss? :P

This is only the beginning...

While waiting...

Kaya natin 'to, Kat!

Going down.

Nice, no?

Yikes, Survivor look ba?

15-minute ride on top of the jeepney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails