My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Heart Stylebible

I love the articles.
I love the events.
I love the mall.
I love the promos.


This morning, I was doing my usual rounds of blog-hopping. I was trying to avoid Stylebible's The Mall due to lack (or is it absence?) of self-control when it comes to shopping.


"I will just look to see pretty things." I said to myself.


I was browsing various shops and found these beautiful stuffs in the mall.



Dress from Amour

From Amour, too.



Floral Dress from My Little

Peeptoe Bootie from Rome. 
Floral Peeptoe Pumps from Miss D. 
Bag from Ichigo.


Anyone generous and kind enough to give me any of these for Christmas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails