My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

5 Things I'm Thankful For #13

It's my 13th 5TITF (pinilit talaga gawan ng acronym? hahaha!) post.


Let me just say my week started right.


What's the best way to start your week right? Make it a holiday! :)


Well, let me get to my 5 Things already...


1. Lunches, Dinners, Coffees, etc. I know this results to additional pounds, but the endless talks and laughters with my dear friends and colleagues are all worth it. (I just need to exercise more come January. Hehe.)


2. Again, my dear Best Couple Friend. We had the best tapas last night. ('Coz it was our first time to try it. Hahaha!) Nevertheless, had so much fun with you guys last night that it deserves another spot here in my 5TITF list. :)


3. Holidays. Thank you for the extra day-off. (Though I'm dreading 2011 because the current administration will not be practicing holiday economics anymore. *sigh*)


4. Friends, officemates, etc. For the Christmas gifts I received the past week. (Keep it coming! Hahaha!)


5. My Brother, J. It's his birthday today. I know we do not get along well, but I'm sometimes thankful he is here. My reason? I really don't know. (Labo ba?)


How about you? Do you have anyone to thank today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails