My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thoughts

I have so many thoughts running in my mind right now.


That I can't seem to write it down, type it or say it loud.


I don't know why, but lately I've been so tamad to do things.


I don't see the worth of what I'm doing.


I'm not talking of a particular thing here, but I just feel bored.


This is why I'm so looking forward to December 31.


This marks the end of 2010.


A year that shook my world hard.


Hard enough that I almost fell.


Strong enough that I almost lost it.


I am really hoping for a good 2011.


Not expecting anything grand.


Just plain good is fine with me.


So please, 2011, be nice. :)




*This is non-sense post. I'm just pouring my heart out. :)


Merry Christmas, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails