My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Friday, July 6, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For #36


Saying that these past two months haven't been easy on me would be the biggest understatement of 2012.

But really, it would have been so much harder if it weren't for these wonderful people around me. :)



1. My bestfriend. For the record-breaking 6-hour talk we had one Friday night. For always being just a bbm/tweet away from me. (Although I am still waiting for that third wheel invite. Hahaha!)

2. My other best friend & the boyfriend. For being my running-mates. For spending hours in Starbucks Taytay (the place to be!) listening to my scattered thoughts.

3. Kitkat. For our sa-wakas-natuloy-din date. Who would have thought we talked about those topics, no? Hahaha! Mauulit un, promise! :)

4. T & G. (Naks! Next time I see this, dapat nasa wedding invite na. Hahaha!). For letting me third-wheel in several of your dates. I feel so intrusive already. Hahaha!

5. My dear officemate. For leading me to a healthier lifestyle. For inspiring me to become a better person. For being the object of my envy because you're so tingting-thin already. And for pushing me to color my hair. :)

There you go. My list. Thank you so much.

P.S. Hopefully I get to thank more people and be more grateful for several other things over the weekend. *keeping my fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails