My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Current Playlist





This playlist is just on repeat the whole day.

I don't think I'll get tired of listening to these songs for months. Hahaha!

I just get more energetic and hyped when listening to these songs. These are my current 'happy' songs.

And since we're on the topic of Maroon 5, who's watching their concert in September? I saw the prices and it's bad! Freakin' expensive! And I only know one song. Hahaha!

From Ticketnet

Patron VIP - P10,600

Patron Regular - P7,420
Lower Box VIP - P6,360
Lower Box Sides - P5,830
Upper Box A - P3,710
Upper Box B - P2,650
General Admission - P850

So, is seeing Adam Levine live worth the few grands? Hahaha!

P.S. I just saw a friend's tweet that only Upper Box B & GenAd are the remaining seats available in Ticketnet. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails