My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What's Your Favorite Poison?

My bestfriend and I were in High Street few weeks ago, looking for a tambay place. She suggested 'Texas Roadhouse'. And even before a blink of an eye, I exclaimed, 'Ayoko ng peanuts'.

After saying that, we both realized how labo I was. Anyway, if you don't get this, consider it an inside joke na lang. :)

Well, reason I shared that is I wanted to discuss drinks

What's your favorite alcoholic drink?

The deadly Jose!

My favorite beer now is Corona!


I have yet to try my bestfriend's current love, Dirty Lemonade.

For me, it would definitely be Amaretto Sour. Hands down. (Oh, I miss Sidebar's 3 for P120 cocktails!). I just love the sourness of this drink that makes my eyes squint after a sip.
Amaretto Sour!

Next would be my Jack-Coke mix. :)

Oh, didn't have a picture of Jack. But this is good, too. :)

I used to avoid Mojitos because the first glass i had before was too leafy and minty that it felt like I was brushing my teeth. Basta weird. But when I tried this someplace else, it was sweeter the second time around. Love. <3

Why am I sharing these? Wala lang. I just felt like blogging.

How about you, what's your favorite drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails