My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Best Of Me

I've read all books by Nicholas Sparks.

I read his latest book (Best Of Me) over the weekend when I had nothing to do. I finished the book in two days. Yes, I was reading while eating, on my way to work, before I go to sleep, when I wake up...


I find this book so interesting yet very sad. Similar to his other books, the plot involves the death of one of its main characters. And it just pains me to finish the book knowing it wouldn't be the happy ending I imagined the book to have.

Well, moral of the story, if you love someone, tell them because there would be times there'd be no turning back anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails