My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #16

I am grateful. Thank you.

1. 6 years, and counting. It's been 72 months, and I'm thankful for everything that has happened between our first date to our last night's date. I know everything happened for a reason, good and bad.

2. X. For being the BEST boyfriend, for really being the BETTER half, and for being GOOD to me. :)

3. E for employer (or the name of my boss, or the name of the company). The past weeks have been so exciting and challenging for me, but I know I'll get the hang of it in the coming days. Looking forward to seeing you on Monday. :)

4. X, again. For helping me with my list. Crossing out SPIRALS! :)

5. February. It's over, but it seems like I am still hung over due to our last night's celebration. I just love it!

How about you, dear, anyone you want to thank? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails