My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #17

It's been more than a week since I last post an entry here.

So, for a no-brainer, here's my list.

1. Work. Been busy for the past few days. Still have to be thankful that I have work. I wouldn't want to be without a job, right? :)

2. T. For the help in analyzing my problem the other week. Well, at least for the attempt to analyze. We over-analyzed. :p

3. Work again. I feel more confident with the responsibilities thrown at me. I love it that my boss trusts me and believe in the good things that I can and will be able to do for the company. :)

4. AA Friends. It seems like not 10 years have passed when we saw each other last week. I now believe that good friends, high school classmates are really irreplaceable. :)

5. Mother Nature. It was not good that there was an earthquake, but at least it served as a warning and / or a wake-up call for some to start being nice to Earth.

Again, thank you.

How about you, anything you are thankful for? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails