My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cake Pops!

My current sweet obsession.

If it's only my 2nd day of eating this, can I call it obsession already?

Uhmm, I plan to eat it as long as it is offered in Starbucks.

Love love love it!!!

Have you tried their cake pops?

Nutty Pop - Chocolate cake with marshmallow, nuts and icing dipped in dark chocolate with mini marshmallows and roasted almonds.
Pinky Pop – Chocolate cake and icing, dipped in strawberry flavored pink chocolate and fun white sprinkles.
Rocky Red Pop – Chocolate cake and icing dipped in white chocolate with red metallic sugar crystals.

Head out now to your nearest Starbucks and buy those cake pops before they run out of stocks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails