My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Milestone

WARNING: This can really be mababaw for some of you. So, if you're not up for it, STOP NOW! :)


Well, this really a milestone for me. Considering I have never been super healthy in the past years. I am super sporty, yes. Athletic, you can say it at times. But I have never been dedicated to a healthy regimen in my 28 years of existence.


So, now with my first milestone. Out of the 30 days of September, I've gone to the gym for 15 times already. And I'm still planning to push for the 19 times, considering I still have the 27th to the 30th this week. 15 times is already enough for me, if you compare it with my past gym attendance. There were months when I missed out on my gym time completely. Or sometimes I had to just run for 10-20 minutes, and spend more time in the Sauna. Hahaha!


Yipee for me!


Now with my second milestone. I ran/jogged/walked/brisk-walked for almost 100 minutes. 10k!!! It's my first time to do 10k. And despite my tired feet, legs, and knees, I am so PROUD of myself! :)
Source


I really can't hide my excitement when the treadmill meter (what do you call that?) showed 10.12 km! Woohoo!


This isn't the end. Even the 30th of September is not the end. I shall continue, until I reach the end of my journey. I'll continue until I can. :)


Cheers to a healthier and better eating habit, and to more active lifestyle. :D


Hooray for the better me! :)


P.S. I told you this is shallow post. But I really hope some people will be proud of my sort-of achievements in the past weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails