My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #25

It's been almost a month since I last listed down my "5 Things I'm Thankful For".


It was quite a rough month for me. September that is.


But nevertheless, I had some fun with friends. I enjoyed going back to the gym. I was a bit creative in having healthier meals. And to end my one-rough-month, a great date with the boyfriend. :)


Here goes my recent list:


1. J. Despite being miles away, we still got in touch. I know that no matter what, I can always count on you. Thank you also for making me analyze and understand my September. :)


2. T, G and A. You have been my constant weekend companions. Thanks for keeping me company. Special mention to the guys, who braved the cinemas with me to catch Zombadings. Hahaha!


3. Anne & Cristine. Yes, first-name-basis kami. Hahaha! Thanks for making me smile and laugh. And for at least helping me forget my worries even for two hours. :)


4. No one, or nothing in particular. But I am thankful for keeping Cainta, especially our village safe when Pedring hit last Tuesday. :)


5. X. Thank you. :)


It's been raining the whole afternoon, I hope it stops soon. I am very eager to start my October work-month tomorrow. :)


Enjoy the remaining hours of your weekend, dear readers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails