I deleted some things. I added more. It can now be called 30+ Things To Do Before 30. :)
Those in RED are the most recent updates. :)
Apply new color to my hair (some close friends told me that my natural hair color is just perfect, so I plan to change this 1st item on my list)Apply washable color to my hair (fair enough?)
alone (where to? any suggestions?)WOOHOO!!! Cebu! :) Go to Singapore with X (booked for June 2011!) -- can you feel my excitement> :)
- Cook a 6-course meal for X (soup, salad, main dish - meat & pasta, dessert)
- Exercise. Jog --- OMG! I lost almost 15 lbs. in 2 months. Isn't that great? Yipee for me! :)
Try the famous buffet in Makati Shang,Circles or Spirals(Thanks, X!)
- Go out of town with my cute sister
Buy a whole outfit (dress, accessories, bag and a pair of shoes) in one day(DONE! Thanks to Stylebible) Plan a birthday surprise(I did a minor one yesterday) Get a promotion(Kinda DONE, although this is because of my new work) Get a raise(DONE!) Ride the Space Shuttle at Enchanted Kingdom (who wants to join me?)I rode the Battlestar Galactica in Universal Studios, that's enough, right? Hahaha! Go back to Boracay(DONE - January) Go to Puerto Galera (with X, J and G)(DONE -- Feb 12-13)
- Learn how to clean the bathroom
Attend a High School reunion(DONE -- Feb 6, 2011) Reconnect with S or D(Done, with D. But no follow-ups. I don't think there'll be one soon)
- Write down at least 100 "5 Things I'm Thankful For" (I did 25 already)
- Buy a designer bag (let me add: OR receive a designer bag as a gift)
(FINE! A replica will do)NO! I'll buy the real one. You just wait! :) Take a 1-week leave from work(DONE. Nov 30 to Dec 6!)
- Have a my-favorite-movies-marathon for a whole day (My Best Friend's Wedding, Up Close & Personal, Clueless, Pay It Forward, Sound of Music, Annie)
Buy a new phone(DONE. Unexpectedly the other day. It's cheap, no worries. Hahaha!) I bought an iPhone!!!
- Sing ONE (I repeat, ONE!) song loud enough to be heard by X
- Learn how to cook Adobo and Sinigang
- Print at least 100 pictures from the past and make a scrapbook
- (censored. hahaha!)
- Surprise weekend get-away. I should drive.
Win a prize from Cebu Pacific's in-flight (or is on-flight?) games. (I think this will happen during my 'travel alone' time)
- Go back to Baguio
- Say, _ _ _!
- Write a book-related (e.g. Currently Reading, My Favorite Books, I Want This Book) post at least once a month. Starting November 2011.
- Read and Finish 15 Books. (Counting will start after "Delivering Happiness").
- Think of 5 more things to add on this list. Something that is really out of my usual routine. Something that I really want. Something that needs to be in this list. :)