My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, June 18, 2012

30+ Things Before 30 (as of June 2012)

Oops, it is only now that I realize I haven't updated my list since December. Yikes!

I have lots to do!!! :)


  1. Apply new color to my hair (some close friends told me that my natural hair color is just perfect, so I plan to change this 1st item on my list) Apply washable color to my hair (planning to do this in the coming weeks, permanent if I may brag!)
  2. Travel alone (where to? any suggestions?) WOOHOO!!! Cebu! :) -- and the list goes on.. Tuguegarao, Cauayan. :)
  3. Go to Singapore with (booked for June 2011!) -- can you feel my excitement> :)
  4. Cook a 6-course meal for X (soup, salad, main dish - meat & pasta, dessert)
  5. Exercise. Jog --- OMG! I lost almost 15 lbs. in 2 months. Isn't that great? Yipee for me! :) Lost focus, and now I'm back on track. Lose 20 more please :)
  6. Try the famous buffet in Makati Shang, Circles or Spirals (Thanks, X!)
  7. Go out of town with my cute sister
  8. Buy a whole outfit (dress, accessories, bag and a pair of shoes) in one day (DONE! Thanks to Stylebible)
  9. Plan a birthday surprise (I did several minor surprises already)
  10. Get a promotion (Kinda DONE, although this is because of my new work)
  11. Get a raise (DONE!)
  12. Ride the Space Shuttle at Enchanted Kingdom (who wants to join me?) I rode the Battlestar Galactica in Universal Studios, that's enough, right? Hahaha!
  13. Go back to Boracay (DONE - January)
  14. Go to Puerto Galera (with Xand G(DONE -- Feb 12-13)
  15. Learn how to clean the bathroom
  16. Attend a High School reunion (DONE -- Feb 6, 2011) 
  17. Reconnect with S or D (Done, with D. But no follow-ups. I don't think there'll be one anytime soon)
  18. Write down at least 100 "5 Things I'm Thankful For" (I did 35 already)
  19. Buy a designer bag (let me add: OR receive a designer bag as a gift) (FINE! A replica will do) NO! I'll buy the real one. You just wait! :) --->Well, I bought a Kate Spade. Yes, not the same as my dream LV Neverfull MM but this will do for now. :)
  20. Take a 1-week leave from work (DONE. Nov 30 to Dec 6!)
  21. Have a my-favorite-movies-marathon for a whole day (My Best Friend's Wedding, Up Close & Personal, Clueless, Pay It Forward, Sound of Music, Annie) -- revising. (movie-marathon. period. So, that's around 5-7 movies the whole day)
  22. Buy a new phone (DONE. Unexpectedly the other day. It's cheap, no worries. Hahaha!) I bought an iPhone!!!
  23. Sing ONE (I repeat, ONE!) song loud enough to be heard by X (YES! And it's on video!)
  24. Learn how to cook Adobo and Sinigang
  25. Print at least 100 pictures from the past and make a scrapbook
  26. (censored. hahaha!)
  27. Surprise weekend get-awayI should drive.
  28. Win a prize from Cebu Pacific's in-flight (or is on-flight?) games. (I think this will happen during my 'travel alone' time)
  29. Go back to Baguio -- DONE! June 2011. :)
  30. Say, _ _ _!
  31. Write a book-related (e.g. Currently Reading, My Favorite Books, I Want This Book) post at least once a month. Starting November 2011.
  32. Read and Finish 15 Books. (1 Delivering Happiness. 2-4 Hunger Games Trilogy, 5 Inside Coca-Cola, 6-8 50 Shades Trilogy).
  33. Visit General Santos and take home a styro-cooler-full-of-Tuna-or-seafood-products. :)
  34. Have a shopping-free-month. As in, no new clothes, no new voucher from group-buying sites, no new pair of shoes. I am excluding my monthly grocery list for our household. (Hmmm.. it wouldn't count as 'shopping' if I ask someone to buy it for me, right?)
  35. No lunch-outs for a month. This includes food delivery. I should only eat baon that I or my sister or my mom cooked at home. Oatmeal, instant noodles can be included in my food-to-eat list as well.
  36. No SOFTDRINKS for three-months-straight. Period. No erase. No exceptions.
  37. No to Starbucks and other coffeeshop-drinks for three months, too. I can always enjoy Ate Lilia's ever-reliable brewed coffee in the office.
For items 34-37, I shall determine the definite months shortly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails