My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Personal Achievement Series

To keep up with my positive thoughts these past few weeks (or the attempt to be positive, at least), I want to share my Personal Achievements through this blog. Personal Achievements, or PA, may be a huge thing (like bungee jumping) or small one like staying up late until the wee hours of the morning. 


I am not planning to achieve so many things in the coming weeks and months, nor do I have a list* of things to achieve, I'll just do whatever interests me, what I feel like doing. Then if I remember, I'll post it as PA.


*I have my Journey to 120 though which keeps me motivated these past few weeks. 120, see you in a few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails