My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Things To Do Before 30 (as of 02.01.2011)

It's February, and I think it's about time I update my list. :)
  • Apply new color to my hair (some close friends told me that my natural hair color is just perfect, so I plan to change this 1st item on my list)
  • Travel alone (where to? any suggestions?)
  • Go to Singapore with (booked for June 2011!)
  • Cook a 6-course meal for X (soup, salad, main dish - meat & pasta, dessert)
  • Exercise. Jog and do at least 50 crunches per day (so far, I'm successful with the latter one)
  • Try the famous buffet in Makati Shang, Circles
  • Go out of town with my cute sister
  • Buy a whole outfit (dress, accessories, bag and a pair of shoes) in one day (DONE! Thanks to Stylebible)
  • Plan a birthday surprise (I did a minor one yesterday)
  • Get a promotion (Kinda DONE, although this is because of my new work)
  • Get a raise (DONE!)
  • Ride the Space Shuttle at Enchanted Kingdom (who wants to join me?)
  • Go back to Boracay (DONE - January)
  • Go to Puerto Galera (with Xand G(booked -- Feb 12-13)
  • Try Tamilok in Palawan (I'll do this in December on our Coron trip)
  • Learn how to clean the bathroom
  • Attend a High School reunion (does not need to be a formal reunion, right?) 
  • Reconnect with S or D (Done, with D. But I'll have to do a followup A-SAP!)
  • Write down at least 100 "5 Things I'm Thankful For" (I did 13 already)
  • Buy a designer bag (let me add: OR receive a designer bag as a gift)
  • Take a 1-week leave from work (DONE. get ready, Coron!)
  • Have a my-favorite-movies-marathon for a whole day (My Best Friend's Wedding, Up Close & Personal, Clueless, Pay It Forward, Sound of Music, Annie)
  • Buy a new phone
  • Save money enough for a down payment for a real estate property
  • Sing ONE (I repeat, ONE!) song loud enough to be heard by X
  • Learn how to cook Adobo and Sinigang
  • Print at least 100 pictures from the past and make a scrapbook (planning to already, for gifts)
  • (censored. hahaha!)
  • Surprise weekend get-awayI should drive.
  • Say, _ _ _!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails