My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #14

Last (last) week was one hell heaven of a week for me. A lot has happened, some were major changes and other were just fun. J

I am just so grateful.

  1. A new job. I was overwhelmed with my offer, and couldn’t ask for more. To my future company, thank you for giving me this opportunity.

  1. For the many prizes. Thanks to Mrs. Martinez Raves & Rants for her generosity. A welcome addition to my 2-year-old kikay kit. :P

  1. My loving friends. For the moral support. (And for the financial support in the future. Hahaha!)

  1. X. For spending a steady and relaxing trip to Boracay. Are we too old na to party? Hahaha!

  1. My (still) current company. For the months (years) I’ve overworked with, I appreciate the trust, confidence and opportunity you have given me. 
How about you, anyone / anything you're thankful for? Go ahead, and thank them. :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again!
    You might want to enter my Pond's Gold Radiance conest ; )
    xoxo
    MrsM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails