My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For #15

It's my 2nd day at work. Something I'm thankful for and happy about.

I'm overwhelmed with the responsibilities and tasks assigned to me, but at the same time challenged on what I'll be doing in the next few days, weeks, and months.

I'm excited to take on a bigger responsibility and a more difficult task.

Well, so much for that. It deserves a blog entry of its own. :)

Here are the thing's I'm thankful for (so far)

1. New job. Bigger responsibilities. Warm welcome (lunch treat!).

2. Officemates turned Friends. (Hopefully, most of them. Hahaha!)

3. Prizes! Woohoo! I won in OpenRice.com and Stylebible.

4. X and J, for joining us in Galera. We know it's the last place you want to go to, but you still went, for us. :)

5. Today. Just want to be thankful for another great day.

It's the 16th already, few days to go before my birthday. :)

How's Wednesday treating you? I hope you're having a great time like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails