My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On Lips Balms, Glosses.

Can a girl have too much lip balms and glosses?

While I was looking for my Carmex this morning, I kept on picking up other lip stuffs from my bag. I checked my bag and my kikay kit to see how many I currently have. This image does not even include what I have in my dresser, though. (I think I have 2 to 3 more at home).

from the bottom, clockwise
Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Cherry Bomb
CoverGirl Lipstick in Vintage Wine
Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Play-Full Plump
Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Apricot
Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm (Strawberry)
The Face Shop Fruit Jelly Tube (PP402? I think this is Cherry also)
CoverGirl Lipstick in It’s Your Mauve

Is this too much?

I think this is the reason why I never (and I really mean, NEVER!) finish off a tube or pot of lip balm or gloss is because I just have a lot at the same time. I just throw a pot when it tends to be too greasy or sticky on my lips.

Is this bad?

The two Covergirl lipsticks are the newest addition to my lip care kit. I won these from Mrs. Martinez Raves & Rants. I rarely use lipsticks because I haven’t found the most moisturizing type yet. For me, lipsticks seem to look and feel dry most of the time. I’m just not a fan.

Do I have enough already?

I can’t seem to stop myself from buying more lip glosses. I just love the feel of it on my lips. I love the colors to choose from. I even love the scents of some. I'm actually thinking of buying this pa.

I can live without face powder, blush-on and mascara. You just can’t take these lip balms and glosses from me. Hahaha!

How about you, which make-up can’t you live without? I’d love to know if we share something in common. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails