My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Monday, February 14, 2011

I Want A Fairy Tale Life

I was browsing through my Multiply, and found this blog entry.


Sentimental me, reposting this here in my blog.


i watched "A Very Special Love" yesterday with my sister. Others may find watching this movie BADUY but I totally disagree. I love these movies. This got me thinking to why i love watching these movies over and over (thanks to cinema one). I tried recalling the movies I've been watching since TV cables have been introduced to our house.

Now That I Have You. Kailangan Kita. Kung Ako Na Lang Sana. My Big Love. You Got Me. Minsan Minahal Kita. One More Chance. A Love Story. When Love Begins. Madrasta. Forever. Kasal Kasali Kasalo.. Sakal Sakali Saklolo. Don't Give Up On Us. Close To You. Dreamboy. All My Life.

The list could go on but i really wouldn't want a super long blog.

You may have noticed that these are mostly STAR CINEMA films, not that I'm biased with ABS-CBN or anything, but I really love their movies. Their actors & actresses are also magaling umarte. Well, lahat talaga ng movies here, Star Cinema lang because I only watch tagalog movies if it's under Star Cinema. :)

Now back to why I started this blog. Why do I love watching these films?

Maybe it is because somehow I can relate to the characters. May it be the inaapi-aping bida or the bitchy-turned-good bida. I get kilig when their leading men give flowers, delivers the right lines at the right time, surprises them on their birthdays, or simply stares at her (and the look seems to mean: I want you). I get teary-eyed (ok, I admit I cry sometimes) when the girls gets their heart broken, catches their man with someone else, or is being left alone. I always get happy when the movie's about to end and the lead roles patch things up, gets back together, and lives happily ever after.

These movies just makes me feel good. Wishing that every girl I know can have a life these movie characters have, minus the pang-aapi & heartbreaks. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic. Can't help being otherwise.

I'm not sure if you find my blog interesting. I just felt writing something. It seems I can't express my feelings right now. Maybe that's the real reason why I'm writing this. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails