My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lord. Of. The. Rings.

Yes, it was my first time to watch the LOTR series. And it was indeed a memorable one.
Source
I wasn't paying that much attention while watching. I was playing games with my iPhone. I was playing with Peanut. I was browsing Facebook ans Twitter.

When the first installment ended, I absent-mindedly clicked on the next movie in the lineup without reading its title.

Unfortunately, I clicked on the 3rd and last installment of this trilogy. I only realized this (and decided to check) during the last 40minutes of the film. Sucks, right? Anyway, I didn't watch the 2nd anymore.

Lesson learned. Read the title first. :)




#JustSharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails