My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Friday, August 17, 2012

That Dress!

Don't you just hate it when you see something you love but can't have?

Oh, I'm not talking about a person you love here. I'm referring to something a bit more superficial.

Like this dress.
I didn't fix the belt here.
Tell me, it's nice, right? :)

The boyfriend and I were doing our usual rounds in Glorietta, hoping to see a great deal with this sale season.

So, we were in Debenhams. Yes, there were sale items. But my eyes were glued to this cute and oh-so-pretty-dress. I'm not even a fan of orange, but this is really pretty!

It's not on sale. And even if it's on sale, I don't think I'd want to buy it. So, I just tried it on.

I tried it on. I gasped. It was really nice!

Sigh, I really can't buy a dress this expensive. For now.

If any of you knows anyone who knows someone in Debenhams, please let me know when this dress goes on at least 70% off. Hahaha! :)

PAGING DEBENHAMS! We were affected by the flood (due to Habagat), and you may DONATE this dress to me! Hahahaha!

P.S. The dress costs Php8,000+


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails