My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

5 Things I'm Thankful For #39

Hello Philippines and Hello World!

So, kumusta naman? Been MIA for almost a month again.

Anyway, again to end this blog-post-drought, here's my "5 Things"

1. The Soshal Network. For choosing my entry in their recent giveaway.

Sa isang bahay, maghahanda na ng birthday lunch ang isang nanay para sa kanyang anak. 

Namimili siya sa mga alaga niyang biik, manok at isda kung aling ang kakatayin niya. 

Kung ikaw si chicken, paano ka magmamakaawa na hindi ikaw ang katayin ng hindi mahu-hurt ang iyong “fried”?

2. Bayo. For the super-pink jacket I bought over the weekend. So cute! And it's not that expensive. :)


3. Habagat. Yes, I try to look at the brighter side of this habagat. Coz of this Habagat, I was able to watch LOTR. Yes, Lord of the Rings. It's my first to watch this film. More on this on a separate post.

4. Meralco. For keeping up with Habagat. We had electricity the whole time Habagat was busy flooding the Metro. Hooray for being connected the whole time it was raining cats and dogs!

5. Dear Friends. For the immediate texts of concern and care. :)

So, thanks everyone for bearing with this post.


Again, be thankful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails