My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

U! Kids Olympics!


Do you miss the games you played when you were a kid? When playing was not yet associated to electronic gadgets. When we basked under the sun and ran wild around the neighborhood with street games.

I'm sure most of you have played Agawan Base, Patintero and Tumbang Preso back in the days. Do you miss them?

Well, we're not done yet with the London Olympics hype. U! Happy Events is giving you the opportunity to relive these childhood memories. Join us for our 7th U! Can event, U! Kids Olympics!


There'll be lots of action, fun and excitement during this afternoon event. It will definitely be a blast with the games, magic shows, photo booth and great food.

So, head now to the nearest Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf branch to register. Save the date, August 25.

See U! there!


P.S. LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails