My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Favorite Salad


I rarely eat veggies before. Now, I'm starting to learn to love them. Emphasis on starting.

Before, I used to remove the bits and pieces of carrots and cabbage in my plate of Pancit. Now, I don't anymore. See? I've changed! Hahaha!

So, when I recommend a salad dish, it has to be sooooooo great, right? And I found the best salad so far. House specialty salad from Felix.
My favorite salad

Let me tell you. It was amazing! It has a salty but sweet taste, comes with chicken and tuna sashimi, assorted fruits and a lot of greens. Oh, and there were a lot of crispy fried shredded crabsticks on top. It was really great. Delicious!

It was I think around ~Php400 and is good for sharing.

Felix is located at Greenbelt 5.

How about you, what's your recent food find?

Btw, it was our 89th monthsary as a couple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails