My Life. My Love. My Stories. My Success. My Happiness. My Favorite Things. My Friends. My Family. My Work. Myself.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

5 Things I'm Thankful For #8

I've had one hell of a week. Still, I have lots of things to be thankful for.


1. My friends (our couple friends, J & G). For putting up with my mood swings. When I decide not to talk much because I'm irritated, you don't ask "Why?" or "What's wrong?". You just let me be. I'll try to control my mood swings, promise. :)


2. X. For being so patient and understanding. Enough said.
X & Me


3. October 25. I'm looking forward to that long weekend. :)


4. Vodka-Cherry. My headache remedy last night.


5. My TV Series. You give me more reasons to laugh and be happy. :)


How was your weekend, everyone? Had fun? I definitely did!


Enjoy the rest of the afternoon, dear readers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails